HUG Hydronics In-Floor Heating Standard Tank
"The HUG system is so simple and compact, it only takes up a small space in the utility room now. Plus HUG is less expensive, looks nice and works well." -David Winkleman, building contractor.
Every HUG Hydronics In-Floor Heating System starts with the tank. Then you personalize it by adding the number and styles of pump kits you need, and a heat source.
The Standard Tank with the control board, power supply, and one heater pump installed and the alarm aboard., top cover, and front cover.
The Base Tank doesn't include the top or front covers.
These are ready for instant shipping/pick up/delivery.
- Simple and understandable
- Easy to add water for start-up
- Easily works with up to 3 heat sources; such as electric, gas, solar, wood.
- Great for off-peak electric applications
- High-quality silicone hoses for zone pipes and pumps.
- No valves, zero pipe joints, or other parts in typical installations, virtually no water pressure, nearly eliminates risks of leaks
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not.
- The system protects itself using low pressure and moderate tank temperatures.
Step 2) Select your pumps
Step 3) Select your heaters
Step 4) Add accessories
Steps to Personalize your System:(Or just use our Design Wizard)
1) Add a tank to cart
2) Select number and styles of pumps you want
3) Add your water heater/boiler choice
4) Shop Accessories for PEX pipes. PEX staples, Heat Sheet Insulation and Thermostats!
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.
Related FilesSee all Resources
How To pagesRead Here
Full Video Tutorials for:
TestimonialSee All Testimonials
David Winkelman says "We will recommend HUG to our customers and friends who want hydronic heating.Thank you for an excellent product for energy conservation!"