Replacement Alarm Board for HUG Hydronics
Alarm board for the patent-pending, HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system. Alarm board option provides a buzzer and dry contacts for remote alarming (it can alert you through your smart thermostat/phone, and tells you if your tank needs more water or if a pump needs attention).
The buzzer will alarm when any pump fuse expires or low water is detected. If power is lost to the system the normally open dry contact will close to indicate an alarm for the system.
If ordering with a new HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system, the alarm board will come pre-installed.
- Alarm Buzzer with soft or loud buzzer setting
- Alarms when there is low water in the tank
- Alarms when any of the fuses expire
- Dry contact relay for remote alarming when power is lost to the system
How Do I Use This?
Hugh the Ducky shows you how with his simple step-by step slide shows:
Questions? Talk to Real People
Hugh the Ducky has a trained team of tech support people that can answer all your questions.
For fastest help call 218-587-5001
or after hours email: HUGH@hugllc.com
- include pics of your set up/question please.