EZ Route Pex Pipe Organizers
The EZ Route Pex organizers are there to make your pex installations clean and organized as part of your simple and effective Hug Hydronics in-floor heating system. Where ever there is a curve or a pipe run in question use the EZ Route to make it neat & easy.
Designed for 1/2" or 5/8" tubes in unison. 3/4" and 1" in a single channel. Shipped as a 6 or 12 channel system. Simply cut down to your job specifications.
Premier 6 or 12 channel system- all you need to make your routing quick and easy. Designed for 1/2" or 5/8" tubes in unison. 3/4" and 1" in a single channel. Shipped as a 6 or 12 channel system. Simply cut down to your job specifications. Package Contents: 6 or 12 Loop EZ Route Premier, 8” pole barn spikes, I/O sheet
- Slab application
- Great for concrete applications
- Cut to size - Use a utility knife or reciprocating saw to cut to your specifications. Remaining channels can be you used for your next job!
- Secures to the ground
- 100% recyclable, made with HDPE (High Density Polyethylene)
Links to Information:
Related FilesSee all Resources
How Do I Use This?
Hugh the Ducky shows you how with his simple step-by step slide shows:
* Hugh the Ducky's Guide to HUG Hydronics and Multiple Heat Sources
*Hugh the Ducky's Installation Guide for the HUG Holey Hose Holder
*Hugh the Ducky's Installation Guide for Elbow Kit
*Hugh the Ducky's Adding Another Loop Pump
Questions? Talk to Real People
Hugh the Ducky has a trained team of tech support people that can answer all your questions.
For fastest help call 218-587-5001
or after hours email: HUGH@hugllc.com
- include pics of your set up/question please.