How To - Connect Water Heater
How to Attach a Water Heater Source to Your HUG Hydronics in-floor heating System?
Video Coming Soon!
1. Connect the long blue hoses on each end to the tank to the Water Heater
The blue hose on the right side connects cold water into the water heater. The one on the left side connects warm water from the heater to the tank.
The blue hoses hook to the top of the electric heaters, and the bottom of the gas heaters.
Attach hoses to the wall with half clamps to prevent kinking.
2. Use Clamps to Secure Them
Use white clamps to secure the blue hoses to the water heater on both the outlet and the inlet.
For the HUG Hydronics In-Floor Heating System Pro-line:
1. Use the long blue hoses in the middle of the tank.
2. Slip the metal clamp on the blue hose, push the adaptor in then tighten the clamps with a flat edge screwdriver or a nut driver.
3. Attach to your boiler using teflon tape.