How To - Rinnai Kit
How to Install the Pro-Line Rinnai Kit
Video Coming Soon!
- Before assembling, verify that the pressure tank is pressurized to between 8 and 10PSI.
- Starting at the boiler, install the 1”, T’s onto the threaded central heating supply and return ports. Be sure to use teflon tape on ALL fittings.The T on the left should be turned at a slight angle toward the back wall to leave room for the condensation trap.
- The 1”x¾” Bushing, ¾” Nipple, and ¾”elbow are installed going toward the left, finished off with the pressure relief valve (provided with the boiler).
- The 1”x1/2” Bushing, ½”x5” nipple, ½” T, pressure tank adapter, pressure tank with gasket and boiler valve are installed in the order listed going straight toward the right side of the boiler.
- Once all the fittings are installed and the HUG system is connected, fill and purge the boiler following the instructions in the boiler manual, pressurizing to 15 psi, add fluid as needed and check for leaks.