How To - Control Board
How do you Replace the Control Board?
Video Coming Soon!
Written Steps for replacing the control board on a HUG Hydronics In-Floor Heating System (no tools needed).
1. Prepare the new control board by unwrapping and setting on the floor.
2. Turn off the System at the power control
3. Disconnect all the pumps, the thermostat connector, water level sensor, and the power from the control board.
4. Unscrew the thumb screws on the back side of the control board.
5. Lift the control board off the tank.
6. Slide the new control board onto the tank.
7. Put the thumb screws back in.
8. Reconnect all the pumps, power supply, and thermostat wire connectors.
9. Choose speed and thermostat zone numbers for each pump with the jumpers. (might want to use your old control board as a quide to keep the same settings).
10. Turn power back on.