HUG Hydronics In-floor Heat System - "10 Pump Unit" 2700-5400 sq ft (w/ Splitters)
"The HUG system is so simple and compact, it only takes up a small space in the utility room now. Plus HUG is less expensive, looks nice and works well." -David Winkleman, building contractor.
Take care of all your hydronic plumbing needs in 1 tank. This HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system is the full, maximum capacity, 10 pump unit.
Up to 5,400 square feet of heated floors with a Pump Splitter Option Kits during the initial install to double the heat loops per pump.
- Simple and understandable
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Installs with basic tools
- Replace any part with basic or no tools
- Easy to add water for start-up
- Easily works with up to 3 heat sources; such as electric, gas, solar, wood.
- Great for off-peak electric applications
- Supports 4 Thermostat zones with a priority zone setting
- Supports up to 18 heating loops (with optional splitter add-on, 9 heat loops without.)
- Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostat by simply moving a jumper.
- Safe to work with
- Low pressure and low voltage.
- Can be powered from a 12-volt battery for off-grid applications
- High-quality silicone hoses for zone pipes and pumps.
- No valves, zero pipe joints, or other parts in typical installations, virtually no water pressure, nearly eliminates risks of leaks
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not.
- The system protects itself using low pressure and moderate tank temperatures.
Select a heater for your radiant heating system. We stock various electric and gas on-demand boilers for different applications.
Make the installation of your PEX tubes radically easier with the addition of the HUG Holey Hose Holder.
*Dealer, Contractor & Early Bird Pricing Available
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Safe to work with because it is low pressure and low voltage.
Can be powered from a 12 volt battery for off-grid applications.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.
Hugh the Ducky's Quick Quack Set up GuideRead Here
Hugh the Ducky Guides you step by step for a quick and easy installation of your HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system.
TestimonialSee All Testimonials
David Winkelman says "We will recommend HUG to our customers and friends who want hydronic heating.Thank you for an excellent product for energy conservation!"