HUG Hydronics In-floor Heat System - "10 Pump Unit" 2700 (no splitters) to 5400 sq ft (w/ Optional Splitters)
"The HUG system is so simple and compact, it only takes up a small space in the utility room now. Plus HUG is less expensive, looks nice and works well." -David Winkleman, building contractor.
Take care of all your hydronic plumbing needs in 1 tank. This HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system is the full, maximum capacity, 10 pump unit.
Up to 5,400 square feet of heated floors with a Pump Splitter Option Kits during the initial install to double the heat loops per pump.
- Simple and understandable
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Installs with basic tools
- Replace any part with basic or no tools
- Easy to add water for start-up
- Easily works with up to 3 heat sources; such as electric, gas, solar, wood.
- Great for off-peak electric applications
- Supports 4 Thermostat zones with a priority zone setting
- Supports up to 18 heating loops (with optional splitter add-on, 9 heat loops without.)
- Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostat by simply moving a jumper.
- Safe to work with
- Low pressure and low voltage.
- Can be powered from a 12-volt battery for off-grid applications
- High-quality silicone hoses for zone pipes and pumps.
- No valves, zero pipe joints, or other parts in typical installations, virtually no water pressure, nearly eliminates risks of leaks
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not.
- The system protects itself using low pressure and moderate tank temperatures.
Select a heater for your radiant heating system. We stock various electric and gas on-demand boilers for different applications.
Make the installation of your PEX tubes radically easier with the addition of the HUG Holey Hose Holder.
Placing an order gets your tank in the queue to be personalized for your project. Takes 3-5 days on average, but expidiated service is available. Please ask. if needed.
*Dealer & Contractor Pricing Available
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Now up yo 8 heating zones!
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.