HUG Hydronics In-Floor Heating Base Tank
"The HUG system is so simple and compact, it only takes up a small space in the utility room now. Plus HUG is less expensive, looks nice and works well." -David Winkleman, building contractor.
The Base Tank comes with the control board, power supply, and one heater pump installed and the alarm aboard.
The Standard Tank also includes the top cover and front cover.
- Simple and understandable
- Easy to add water for start-up
- Easily works with up to 3 heat sources; such as electric, gas, solar, wood.
- Great for off-peak electric applications
- High-quality silicone hoses for zone pipes and pumps.
- No valves, zero pipe joints, or other parts in typical installations, virtually no water pressure, nearly eliminates risks of leaks
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not.
- The system protects itself using low pressure and moderate tank temperatures.
Step 2) Select your pumps
Step 3) Select your heaters
Step 4) Add accessories
When you place your order, your tank will get in the queue to be personalized for your in-floor heating project. Please allow 3-5 days. Expedited service may be available.
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Now up yo 8 heating zones!
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.