HUG Hydronics Pro-Line Base Model
( in BETA Test) Includes the Pro-Tank, heat exchanger and control board.
The Pro-Line system works with most any boiler with an included heat exchanger.
This in-floor heat plumbing system eliminates the need for traditional hydronic parts such as bubble removers, zone valves, and manifolds. It also simplifies the plumbing connections and commissioning process.
Works with any boiler system
Clean, professional look in the utility room
Easy installation and maintenance
- Fast, easy install
- Fast purging and commissioning
- Replaces expensive hydraulic separators and boiler manifold components
Supports 4 Thermostat zones with a priority zone setting
- Supports up to 9 heating loops
- Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper
- Supports both traditional and smart thermostats
Safe to work with
- Low voltage - 12V supply
Why it is easy to set up and maintain
- High-quality silicone hoses for quick connections to zone pipes and pumps
- Installs in less than an hour with fewer valves, joints, and other parts
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not
- The system protects itself using low-pressure and moderate tank temperatures
- Alarm board option provides a buzzer and dry contacts for remote alarming
BUILDING YOUR HUG HYDRONICS IN-FLOOR HEATING SYSTEM
Step 1) Choose your Tank
Step 2) Add your preferred boiler connection kits
Step 3) Add your pumps for floor loops as needed
Step 4 ) Install to floor loops, fill and purge. Takes about 1 hour.
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.