HUG Hydronics In-floor Heat System - "6 Pump Unit" 1500 (no splitters) to 3000 sq. ft. (w/ Optional Splitters)
"The HUG system is so simple and compact, it only takes up a small space in the utility room now. Plus HUG is less expensive, looks nice and works well." -David Winkleman, building contractor.
Takes care of all your Hydronics plumbing needs in 1 tank. This HUG Hydronics in-floor heating system is for the 6 pump unit.
More Pumps may be added at any time to increase the capacity of the system. Each pump covers 300 ft. sq.
Simple and understandable
- Easy to add water for start-up
- Great for off-peak electric applications
- Supports 4 Thermostat zones with a priority zone setting
- Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostat by simply moving a jumper.
- Can be powered from a 12 volt battery for off-grid applications
- High quality silicone hoses for zone pipes and pumps.
- No valves, zero pipe joints, or other parts in typical installations, virtually no water pressure, nearly eliminates risks of leaks
- Diagnostic LED lights help you understand what is working and what is not.
- The system protects itself using low pressure and moderate tank temperatures.
Add a Pump Splitter Option Kit during initial install to double the in-floor heat loops per pump.
Select a heater for your radiant heating system. We stock various electric and gas on-demand boilers for different applications.
Make the installation of your PEX tubes radically easier with the addition of the HUG Holey Hose Holder.
*Dealer, Contractor & Early Bird Pricing Available
Supports 4 Thermostat Zones with Priority Zone SettingsWhat's a "Low Priority" zone?
Any heating loop can be assigned to any thermostats by simply moving a jumper.
Easily works with up to 3 heat sources
such as electric, gas, solar, wood. Great for off-peak electric and dual fuel applications.
Simple & Understandable
Easy installation and maintenance. Installs with basic tools. Replace any part with basic or no tools. and it's easy to add water for start-up.